All Classics are on Back-Order. Tentative Ship Date is February 16th.
The unique design of the Flair makes it the best way to craft, by hand, a rich, full-bodied, cafe-quality espresso at home. It’s also portable, durable, easy to maintain, and a lot of fun to use. Comes complete in a custom carrying case making it easy to take it anywhere you go or to pack up after use. All Classic models include our custom Bottomless 2-in-1 Portafilter for spouted or naked brewing and come in two different styles with different features, although each creates the same quality of espresso shot.
- Classic Solo - Our entry level Flair, utilizes a polycarbonate tamper.
- Classic Pressure Kit - Includes our custom pressure gauge, with a targeted range for espresso between 6-9 BAR, exactly that needed to brew cafe-quality shots. Also includes a piston stem and a stainless steel plunger. The Pressure Kit allows for immediate feedback while brewing, to aid in targeting a well-balanced and precise extraction.
Regardless of which Flair Classic Espresso Maker you choose, you can be confident in the quality of your shot, as each features the same brewing mechanics. The Flair is:
- 100% Human Powered, Manual Espresso Press
- Environmentally Friendly - no pods & no plugs
- Easy to Clean - features the market's only detachable brewing head
- Completely Portable - breaks down into handy carrying case
- Backed by a limited 5-year warranty on the press stand and brew cylinder
- Classic Styling - Gloss black with a red portafilter base
Flair Classic Espresso Maker
- Black Post, Base & Lever with Red Portafilter Base
- Bottomless 2-in-1 Portafilter
- Stainless Steel Dispersion Screen
- Brewing Cylinder
- Polyacetal Piston
- Dosing Cup
- Drip Tray
- Carrying Case
- Screw for Affixing Post to Base Permanently
- Brewing Guide
Pressure Kit Model
- Adds our custom pressure gauge, stem, stainless steel plunger and gauge guard